Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overclocking resets automatically

Started by Inferno [3007989] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Inferno [3007989]

I Have set the clocking of the cracking rig to 150% by default, but many a times it resets to 100% without my intervention. That too at random times 

 

Most of the times it stays at 150 itself, but sometimes when I open the cracking page, it would be reset to 100

 

Kindly do the needful

TheSalarian [2966037]

I might've had this happen a couple times too. I almost always keep mine at 150%, but I've had a few sudden realizations recently that I'm at 100% when I wasn't expecting to be. I thought i was losing it.