..or did I?
16:53:27 - 20/06/24 You were awarded the honor: Don't Drop It
Thats 10k busts done. Not a simple sidequest for sure.
Special thanks to miros, who was the big motivation for me to start pushing for it.
Started by cheezecakez [2160703] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
..or did I?
16:53:27 - 20/06/24 You were awarded the honor: Don't Drop It
Thats 10k busts done. Not a simple sidequest for sure.
Special thanks to miros, who was the big motivation for me to start pushing for it.
Gratz. That’s one that’s taking me forever. Any tips or tricks? How many did u aim for the day or every 8 hours. Book used? The last like 4.7k is draining xD
It's not exactly a fun time I have recently reached 2500 and I'm on a break from it. Congratulations and good luck on your future endeavors!
Thanks.
There's honestly not much to it. I routinely do busts in the morning and then some in the evening, totaling around around 8-10 bust per day. My parameters are set for 0-5h and 1-55 levels. I usually do them until I land to prison, or when I get too bored with 0 target refreshes. It definitely takes quite a bit of patience, but with routine it just becomes everyday Torn workflow.
I did use the book at one point, but then island war happened when I had 2/3rd of book used, so lost some potential gains there.
Congrats cheezecakez! I am sorry I got you into this, It's a painful merit to get. In any case, well done.
Congrats Dude
Congrats Cheeze
I have been chasing this for a while too, but unlike you I can’t get a routine to busting lol
Maybe one day. 2,192 to go xD
Don't drop it ;)
I thought you meant a LS chain...
😘
The soap?
Congrats!
Take a break if you feel like it, but don't give up... who knows where it could lead you if you just keep going? 😉
Congrats on a huge milestone!
Congratulations, it’s a great milestone to hit!
Do you plan to continue with them, or is that your venture into busting over for now?
Hard to remove old habits, so I will still continue with busting. :)
You're the reason why I can't bail anyway below 500k now them for the award!
Congrats, great perseverance!
Gtz! I recently hit that milestone recently too!
Gtz! I recently hit that milestone recently too!