Just curious and looking for fellow GD players. You use Geode or play normally? PC or Mobile? What's your hardest? I play with Geode but with not too many mods and my hardest is Windy Landscape and I play on mobile
Geometry Dash anyone?
Started by imduststorm [2621574] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
I play GD Lite sometimes on my phone, and on my family's iPad. It's a lot of fun when I'm on long roadtrips with nothing better to do, The hardest level (subjectively) that I've beaten is Clutterfunk, but the furthest I've gotten in the game is completing Electroman Adventures.