Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Conservative commentators

Started by ElHeffe [2564022] on in Politics & Law.

13 replies · 137 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

ElHeffe [2564022]

Have been having this discussion in the office the other day, thought I'd see what the Torn residents think.

 

We were discussing various conservative commentators and arguing who was the most evil and/or dumb. In the end I had to split it into two sperate lists. What would your list of these unbelievable bell ends look like? And say why.

 

Dumbos

  1. Dave Rubin - just an utter moron - knows nothing
  2. Tim Pool - will contradict himself by end of sentence - living Dunning-Kruger effect
  3. Steven Crowder - just thick
  4. Charlie Kirk - smart enough to work his sugar daddies
  5. Ben Shapiro - the smartest, but just a big liar

 

Evil

  1. Steven Crowder - genuinely malicious p.o.s.
  2. Charlie Kirk - keeps calling for executions
  3. Ben Shapiro - freak
  4. Tim Pool - in it for the money
  5. Dave Rubin - some times realises he's cultivating an audience that would kill him for who he is
_T_ [1009930]

Im more interested in why Biden the child molester & rapist is not able to debate any other candidates. Is it because the syphilis he has carried for years & has passed on to his victims has finally had its toll on his mental decline?  How does the child molesting rapist supporting leftist community feel about their beloved elected child molester rapist not having the mental capacity to debate with other candidates? Are you concerned that your child molester rapist is not able to argue facts & policies with other candidates?  Or is he just forced on the next child he is going to molest or ****? 

 

Will it come up in any of the debates about the hundreds of children his crackhead son has molested in 3rd world countries? Will these rapists and child molesters ever be prosecuted? or shall they remain free to continue the child molestation & **** the leftist community wholeheartedly supports?  Because a vote for Biden is a vote for child molestation & **** & if you support Biden & your supporting child molestation & **** & also child human trafficking since he doesn't seem to care about the well-being of the unfortunate children the cartels are exploiting through his failed border policy.  So yes go ahead and continue supporting child human trafficking, child molestation & a rapist because Biden IS  a rapist. 

ElHeffe [2564022]

True. I'd struggle to place Jones - personally, I find it impossible to discern where the lying ends and the madness starts.

I thought about including some of the other Daily Wire goons - but I thought it more interesting to pick someone from a different outlet. Plus Matt Walsh would win everything.

ElHeffe [2564022]

Dude, I get that everyone wants to copy my style. It's flattering, but I use punctuation, correct syntax, spell words correctly, etc.

 

Here's a pro tip: wipe away your tears and try re-reading what you've just hammered out. Does it read like you're shitting yourself in anger as you typed it? Does it read like your keyboard is sticking because it's jammed with jizz? Can you smell toast?

 

Best of luck.

 

And remember... Donald Trump is a rapist.

ElHeffe [2564022]

Well, I'd already done one Daily Wire fascist. Though Rubin is becoming even more irrelevant.

 

Walsh probably does take his place.

Nekorah [1980720]

Most commentators on the left and right are just audience captured, so it's just about promoting whstever they think will keep them in line with their supporters.

 

That's why it's important to find people who aren't audience captured, like on the Sitch and Adam Show

ElHeffe [2564022]

Oh yeah. There's quite the range of political opinion in the office. Two of the guys I go drinking with are very conservative.
We love arguing with each other.

ElHeffe [2564022]

Well, I only work in the office twice a week. We usually chat at lunchtimes or as we're setting up for the day.

The other three days, I'm working from home. That's when I compose my various epics.