Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Intelligence 1,000,009

Started by Fabian [163003] on in Achievements.

22 replies · 823 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Fabian [163003]

Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

Just don't ask about the other stats xD

 

Edit: To anyone curious, I read a lot of books.  It was mostly the Education job. I was doing this back when I had to open a separate page for each use of the job perks. I used to middle mouse click open all the tabs and then tab through each of them clicking to use them. xD

It's a lot easier now that you can just do it in one go. I finished off these last couple hundred thousand or so by getting a job that would train well.  :D

undo [2090073]

No idea, but if true it belongs in achievements, if not it belongs in graveyard. 

 

Edit: #6 in workstats HOF, so, achievements forum then. Grats, OP!

Coral [350465]

Good stuff!! 

 

1m intelligence

464,695 split amongst the rest,

 

And I'm guessing about the same amount of battle stats? 🤪😝

 

I love reminding people that this is a roleplaying game. Where I get to be someone completely different! 

 

Which is why I'm drug free, fantastic work stats, and refuse to take risks with my money! 🤣

 

But again, congratulations!!

Smertest man in Torn!

undo [2090073]

Looks like he actually somewhat played over the years. Also, can't just afk for 18 years now; you lose your city job after 400 days or something since a couple of years ago or so (not sure of exact time frame), so now you have to log in once a year or so.