I Unlock hacking in "Education" but I don't see it anywhere in crimes
Hacking
Started by Kvban [3267549] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Unfortunately education doesn't mention yet, that hacking is only for crimes 1.0. And according to your age, you are in crimes 2.0.
Do new players get defaulted to 2.0 now?
If not I see a completely wrecked nerve bar before it even gets off the ground here 😆
Yes, automatically in crimes 2.0, newish player confirming. I didn't even know there were previous crimes until a few days-weeks in.
OK, thanks for confirming. I remember for a while new players started with a choice.
As of January 22, 2024 new players will now be automatically enrolled into the crimes 2.0 system. [2]