My faction is doing a 10K chain and it started on the 21st. The first day I did about 94 attacks and then got my e back up to 1k and did another 40 hits today. I lost 2 of those attacks but the chain log shows i only have 38 attacks. Is this a bug or did I do something to lose my first day of attacks?
Chaining and missing attacks.
Started by juggaloICP [1208020] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
You weren't on recruit status for the first day were you?
When you look back on those (not counted) attacks, did you definitely gain respect for all of them?
I was not a recruit and I did gain respect for it on the first day because I looked at the chain report after doing all my attacks. Here is a log of my first attack i did 2 days ago.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=c525c533573aac5451d2b91a5b5d0515
Edit: chain died early and when I came back to do more attacks my faction was at about the same attacks.
If chain died and restarted then your first day’s attacks wouldn’t be counted on 2nd chain.
Looked it up, current chain start time was
Fri Jun 21 2024 20:21:48 TCT,
and his attack log was earlier. Thats it.
As mentioned above, the first set of attacks were done on a chain that dropped on 21st June. Those attacks won't count towards the second ongoing change.
Thanks!