Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Entry

Started by JoeBidensNipple [3315914] on in Fun & Games.

340 replies · 1.34k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 341 / 341 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Daisy3 [730750]

You need to pick an elevator, 1, 2, 4 or 5 then you need to pick a floor 1 through 20.  It will be helpful if you read the posts first.

Daisy3 [730750]

I'm sorry, Harpy!  They put us back under a tornado warning about an hour after the first one was lifted. 

I'm ready now!

Daisy3 [730750]

The elevator door opens on the 17th floor.  You step into a smoky yellow room.  You see a Diamond Bladed Knife and a Bone saw on a shelf as you enter.  A pathway leads deep into the room. 

 

Choose one weapon then proceed down the pathway.  You will need to defeat the Monster using just one of the weapons.  After you choose, I will send it to you.

 

You will need to defeat Monster [579334]

harpy [2630673]

Just in case it's a boneless monster I'd better opt for a trusty DBK please. I take a deep breath and cough a little from the smoke. 

Daisy3 [730750]

You sent a Diamond Bladed Knife to harpy with the message: You must defeat the monster with this knife

 

Please show us proof you won.

Mentions: harpy [2630673]

NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter

I read them since I was bored, I think I know how it works now :)

 

I open the 2 doors to the building,  take two steps into elevator 2 and hit the button for floor 2. I certainly like the number two.

Daisy3 [730750]

hehehehe

 

You take elevator 2 to floor 2

 

The elevator starts up then stops then starts up again then stops then starts up for the third time and shoots right past the 2nd floor.

Your elevator gets stuck between the 14th and 15th floor.

There is an emergency phone in your elevator and you pick it up.  You hear a voice say "please deposit 15 cents"  You check your pockets but you only have a credit card and a tissue and a key.

What do you do?

harpy [2630673]

Can confirm, was a boneless monster, but i have some spare cash if i can get it to NRD2nd

 

22:38:22 - 24/06/24 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Monster and mugged them for $11,458 (chain #1) [view]

Mentions: harpy [2630673] · Monster5 [579334]

Daisy3 [730750]

When your boneless monster dropped to the floor you find 2 FHC's in his treasure box.

 

You sent 2x Feathery Hotel Coupon to harpy with the message: You find these in Monster's treasure box

 

 

You can actually hear NRD2nd screaming for help.  Not sure what you can do to help but you can certainly try to help him.

Mentions: harpy [2630673]

harpy [2630673]

wow thank you Daisy3! 

 

I call back to NRD2nd that I can hear them rather well, and wedge open the elevator doors wide enougth to slide some of my monster mugging cash down the shaft in the hope that it lands on the stuck elevator. 

Daisy3 [730750]

You can hear harpy above you tossing coins down the shaft.  You see a small sliding door in the ceiling of your elevator.

Do you open it?