Do you need to put a bounty on someone ??
Look no further !! For a small admin fee of 100k (per bounty) I will service your needs !!
... just send me the targets name, the cost of the bounty (or bounties !) AND the anonymity fee .. plus my admin fee .. and I will list them for you !! ...
So, for example .. 10 x 100k bounties would be..
10 x 100k bounty price
10 x 50k listing price
10 x 50k anonymity price
10 x 100k admin fee
Total = 3 million Torn dollars
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- DrewPeacock [2737378]
· 16 likes ·
This guy is a scammer check his bounties or the amount of enemies he has. - Headshots [159734]
· 11 likes ·
scammer. dont trust this guy. please stay away from this one. - DaftPunkEnjoyer [2472597]
· 9 likes ·
Do you need to put a bounty on someone ?? Look no further !! For a small admin fee of 50k (per bounty) I (DaftPunkEnjoyer) will service your needs !! ... just send me the targets name, the cost of …
Mentioned in this thread
This guy is a scammer check his bounties or the amount of enemies he has.
This is a scam, do not purchase bounty slots from him. He has a known history of scamming people. Check bounties
scammer. dont trust this guy. please stay away from this one.
Maybe you should worry about the bounties on your own head first Zvglass (he has 82 at the time of writing). In all seriousness, this guy WILL scam you so do not do business with him!
Do you need to put a bounty on someone ??
Look no further !! For a small admin fee of 50k (per bounty) I (DaftPunkEnjoyer) will service your needs !!
... just send me the targets name, the cost of the bounty (or bounties !) AND the anonymity fee .. plus my admin fee .. and I will list them for you !! ...
So, for example .. 10 x 100k bounties would be..
10 x 100k bounty price
10 x 50k listing price
10 x 50k anonymity price
10 x 50k admin fee
Total = 2.5 million Torn dollars
And yes, I will fulfill these if it means you dont do business with the POS that is Zvglass
This guy scams
A better and more reliable service!!! No scams in sight, unlike offers above! R+
These people are just salty they had bounties placed on them by me. I’m very reputable and have references.
Oh yeah those $1 bounties really screwed up my day
Hahahahaha, who tf are your references. I'd like to see one person who would stick their neck out for you!
Ah yes, the 1$ bounty that wont be claimed. Made me so angry that one
100% don't trust this guy.
Zvglass mate, because of your actions now you are NEVER gonna escape this stigma around anything you do. Just quit the game while your ahead.
This guys a trade scammer robs everyone
Nothing reputable about this guy, works with a team of scammers!
Bump I have bounty slots available
Bump slots available
I somehow came across this forum thread and noticed that the person, Zvglass, looked familiar. So I checked my chat logs and about a month ago, he did message me and asked me if i wanted to buy some cheap xanax for 750k because he was apparently trying to pay his island rent. Good thing I didn't have money with me on that time, I offered a trade on items instead and he didn't reply after that. If I actually had the money at that time I think I would have gotten trade mugged.
Pro Tip - Swiss Squad are full of scammers