Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Armory

Started by quriiosity [3275522] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
quriiosity [3275522]

Just as a question, today I got an event saying that someone "retrieved" the melee weapon i borrowed from the faction, so I just wanted to ask how this is done? Because I don't see a reason how that person could just take the weapon when I am clearly borrowing and using it.

Celestino86 [2925740]

Well first of all there is a questions and answers section so questions should go there really.

 

Faction Armory can retrieve the weapon for example if you go offline or you cant be trusted amymore or they simply thought you were done.

 

Did you message in the chat to clarify why it was retrieved?

 

How its done there is a button in the armory.

pea [3191666]

hello! it depends on the permissions granted to members. some people in my faction retrieve stuff of others sometimes too lol.

 

you can talk to your faction leader about it!