I've been searching throughout the crimes 2.0 guides, but can't seem to find a thread that shows which crimes is most profitable per nerve.
what's the most profitable crime?
thank you
Started by HELLBUOI [3328425] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I've been searching throughout the crimes 2.0 guides, but can't seem to find a thread that shows which crimes is most profitable per nerve.
what's the most profitable crime?
thank you
For me it is burglary. But as a new player, I recommend that you start with search for cash. Get that to 100 skill, and then move on to the next crime category.
It won't be super profitable in the beginning. The current crimes are the beginner crimes anyway.
per nerve...I think it might be disposal (dissolve dead body)
note that you'd probably want to get your nerve bar up and crime exp up before attempting it
https://ibb.co/hMw8LVx
A bit of data for you of my results, profit per nerve and such
Oh, they're in fed!
Abandon is better since 6 nerve for 130k to 150k return.
The most profitable crime is making a multi to feed your main account, but it looks like you already got caught doing that.