As Im going through my inventory.. Ive found myself clicking slowly on 100 zip wallets, waiting.. for use another to pop up so I can click again I cant help but think a bulk open option would be great. Perhaps you type in how many you want to open of even just have an open all button but then a small breakdown of the total items received and a cash tally could pop up streamlining the whole process.
Thoughts?
Bulk Open
Started by Wu_Green [188703] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Oh thanks, followed over and threw in my thumb. I should have tried expanding my search.