Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Icon

Started by Shungite2020 [2832520] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Shungite2020 [2832520]

OK I'm not sure is this a feasible idea or am I just too influenced by my phone, But I'm hoping that it might be possible in the future for the icon to show how many items are left to sell.

Just like how messages and social medias and things like that have like a tiny number denoting the number of notifications you have awaiting your perusal, I am thinking if it might be possible to have like that mini little number stating how Items are left for sale in your bazaar...