Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed closed closed closed

Started by Whataburger [1647397] on in Attacking.

63 replies · 891 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Whataburger [1647397]

375k each 375k each paying that much per loss attack me and get paid 375k buying until I remove this add was going with a service but kept getting pushed back so resorting to buying losses again 375k each 

 

 

after you attack message me with how many and I will pay if you simply attack and expected to get paid it may not happen do to the flood of attacks and playing on mobile 

 

also pass this on or comment after attacking and earn a extra 300k 

 

 

375k per loss 375k per loss attack attack attack 

 

 

 

 

do to the crazy amount of attacks I lost track and had people claim they attacked I sent money then seen they really didn’t can’t keep track of everything so closing it thank you all