Hello,
Today I noticed that the log entries that usually show up as soon as an event would enter a new log entry, are not showing up for about 6-7 Minutes.
Started by GalloInfligo [2133394] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello,
Today I noticed that the log entries that usually show up as soon as an event would enter a new log entry, are not showing up for about 6-7 Minutes.
Came to post the same. As of this writing my latest log entry is 45 minutes ago.
Clipboard not updating with logs
I also just had a similar issue.
added xan to bazarr, blood bagged.
xan sold, didn’t get a notification but money updated.
no log entries for any of the above.
once i medded out, logs updated (not sure if coincidence or if being in hosp is causing log issues)
Mine was just from sending an item to another player, without being in the hospital.
Same issue as above, but also happens to my events and not just logs.
can confirm
ah, there you go. Same with events for me
This is due to the same Firestore slowness issue that we are dealing with here. I have sent a ping to Chris to check what is going on.
Thanks!
Mentions: Torn API not working
Someone just revived me and i am not seeing any events or logs. Lol.
The logs are appearing than disappearing is what I noticed.
Yup, happens to me as well. Been attacked several times yet I don’t see the events - been like 10 mins since and still couple of events are missing