Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Monarch taking over Torn...?

Started by BongoMabdul [2706121] on in Faction Discussion.

96 replies · 4.03k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

RebelOnline [2350522]

I never said how shit your faction was because I have never been there. I was talking about factions I have been in anyway over this stupid thread and your silly comments...

Tuit [2257608]

So that last comment wasnt a direct dig at my faction and was instead supposed to be about "all the other factions" you were in? And i am supposed to know those factions? Okay bud

MeanMike [1884314]

SIgh..... obnoxious and misinformed, what a combo..

 

Everything is out on the table, so pumping falsehoods into the community is both unnecessary and embarrassing. WW wanted a year long truce this time around, Crypto wanted 3 months, we settled on 6. Nobody begged anyone for anything, even the TTs that were given to Crypto from WWOBN were offered, not asked for. I know it makes your life happier thinking people are groveling on their knees before you, but, you weren't even in the damn channels where it all got worked out, so settle down. I wish you would realize that you're just another nerd pushing buttons like everyone else, and if you're gonna act like you are seriously lording over everyone, it works better when you actually know what the hell you're talking about... and ya don't. 

 

Jesus Christ, dude. Just f**kin non-stop cringe 

 

I wish that you would abandon the Old Monarch style of posting where you just go on and on about how great you are, and follow the examples of some of your leads and just let your accolades come from others. There's good shit goin on over there, for sure, but guess what ? We have eyes, lol. It's gotta suck for the people that have put in so much work to change the game's perception on M to watch you come in here , sniffing your own farts, treating everyone like peasants and just generally being really, really unlikable. 

 

Just play the damn game, enjoy your success and quit thinking that because you're on a team with some really smart, strong, and rich players, that you are somehow a better human being than anyone else. Lol. Your constant gloating and condescending attitude really is vomit-inducing. 

 

Thanks for listening !

Tuit [2257608]

The only part i disagree with is that it seems like you might not believe that people like Kalisa are not Monarch's most cherished members. Leadership loves useful idiots like kali :(

MeanMike [1884314]

Yeah, word is, she's a completely different animal behind closed doors. Hell, I have even had PM convos with her that didnt make wanna bleach my eyes out, but when she gets here, she just has this self-imposed superiority complex that is just gross. 

 

There is a difference between "going hard on the forums" and just being as constantly unappealing as humanly possible. I hope she can discern that difference one day... soon 

FidelCashflow [1993550]

I have worked hard to change ppls perception of us and I like Kalisa's posts. They are very informative. Sure. she's no JS_REP, but I think she's putting in some good work.

IreatVoss [2804165]

I dont know what i expect wakeing up but madgod and tuit from free palestine agreeing and holding hands was not my first gues

Tentacles [3163623]

This thread is definitely worth reading just for the MadgodxTuit action.

 

I'm mildly curious why it would make sense to operate by paying for (I assume) most of their victories in plat or diamond. But I'm sure it makes fiscal sense somehow. Seems too much money spent if the only goal was getting more M factions in diamond for easy matches. But maybe not. I'm also assuming they're paying you more than their rewards or close to all of it, otherwise it's not that hard to make a profit if they only have 4 members to pay (but not very profitable even then, considering the participation modifier).

BongoMabdul [2706121]

Maths that I don't really want to delve into are involved here. Surely Monarch masterminds are so dedicated and smart enough to be doing something profitable. My guess is, buy a faction, fill it with noobs, pay your way to diamond; every payout is split with a ratio that would require maths, I don't know, 20% for each of these 4 actual beasts/good players? And the remaining 20% split between the remaining 71 1month old guys? And the remaining 71 guys, or at least 90% of them, might as well be such newbies that it sounds like a good deal for them anyway. Once they reach diamond, kick the worst "performing" noobs, fill the faction with a dozen guys from HQ or engineering or whatever, and actually be competitive at the low end of diamond? Idk, sounds to me like a good plan? Then keep kicking noobs after noobs. Eventually the actual good players there will become beasts worth of calling themselves Monarch, and everyone made a profit, apart from the 80 days old that at some point quit. This is not the first time someone paid us to lose,  but they were just a little bit weaker factions willing to pay to get to diamond rewards... this... I guess, really, is taking advantage of 90% of these 71 noobs' time

 

Or... this is just some kind of farm exploiting noobs, with no intention to be yet another top faction. Just a farm.

 

I guess at some point you are so much at the top that actually spreading a bit becomes more profitable, and that's the general idea.

 

Edit: Uncle liked your post. I don't know what it means, but it must mean something

cankles [2137519]

It's interesting to me to see how crappy tuit and madgod's accounts are. No wonder they're grumpy. They don't know how to play very well it seems. 

 

I guess I could understand people directing their anger at the winners of Torn if they're incapable of doing much themself. Sucks to suck.

 

[image: media1.giphy.com]