Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Account and Referral Removal

Started by TacitWolf [3188114] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 207 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

WolfTest [3342331] ×1

TacitWolf [3188114]

I made a test account just to test where the 'player referral' shows up, and I need it removed. I have no intention of actually using this account, and already set it to be closed/deleted without doing anything on it. I just don't want this to show up as me trying to multi-account. Was trying to help a friend figure out how the referral link worked vs. manually entering the name.

  • WolfTest [3342331]

Mentions: WolfTest [3342331]

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

You mean you made a multi, after having already been warned for multis... with no grounds to make a "test account". 

 

You could have asked staff rather than violate this rule again, sorry but I can't not jail you as a result due to the ignoring of the previous warning, as harsh as this sounds.

Slayhab [4073391]

Yikes! Who would ever think that cheaters reform? They always relapse. Once a cheater, always a cheater!