Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Join Magus Optimum

Started by Centuror [1587260] on in Faction Recruitment.

1 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Centuror [1587260]

Almost a half year under our belts we are how you say- a newish faction looking to grow. 

 

We currently offer Excursion II (+2 travel items) 

Free Meds and Drugs during RW

Along with helping any neeer people or people just looking for a good time.

 

We have been RWing but it's not an intense thing right now. 

See my Profile and Apply today!

 

Reach out if you have any questions or just want to know more! 

Jon_Stark [3338945]

I am looking for a friendly faction that will help me grow and teach about everything better. I just started and been playing once or twice a day, I respond to messages pretty quick unless I'm offline. Please DM me