I withdrew all funds (355 m) from the vault to do a mug favor. Ended up not doing it, deposited the funds ( 355 m) back into the vault but what was existing in my account before I emptied the vault disappeared. It wasnt much.. maybe 7 m..
Started by Shandra [331146] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Shandra [331146] ×1
I withdrew all funds (355 m) from the vault to do a mug favor. Ended up not doing it, deposited the funds ( 355 m) back into the vault but what was existing in my account before I emptied the vault disappeared. It wasnt much.. maybe 7 m..
You did not have any money on hand before making the withdrawal. These are the logs for the cash on hand:
| User ID | Time Created | Type | Money before | Money after | Value | Script |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 331146 | 2024-07-02 01:55:16 | 1 | 0 | 1,500,000 | 1,500,000 | /properties.php? |
| 331146 | 2024-07-02 00:35:29 | 1 | 355,000,000 | 0 | -355,000,000 | /properties.php? |
| 331146 | 2024-07-02 00:31:12 | 1 | 0 | 355,000,000 | 355,000,000 | /properties.php? |
| 01:55:16 - 02/07/24 | Shandra withdrew $1,500,000 from their spouse's Private Island's vault reducing the balance to $353,500,000 |
| 00:35:29 - 02/07/24 | Shandra deposited $355,000,000 into their spouse's Private Island's vault increasing the balance to $355,000,000 |
| 00:31:12 - 02/07/24 | Shandra withdrew $355,000,000 from their spouse's Private Island's vault reducing the balance to $0 |
Thanks!
Mentions: Shandra [331146]
Ok thank you. I didn't realize I had it down to 0