Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Black Easter Eggs?

Started by Dubey [3231549] on in General Discussion.

10 replies · 445 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
33
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dubey [3231549]

So I got one of these eggs, and searched the forums and it looked like people were getting a substantial amount of money from it... So I sat on it for a bit, and opened it today, and ...

 

19:08:24 - 03/07/24 You used a Black Easter Egg gaining $31,144

 

sad face lmao... I kinda expected a bit more than that for a 6 hour cooldown... and considerting the other eggs give large numbers.. I have a yellow egg that does 10,000 happieness and a green one that does 500 energy... I feel a little jipped on the cash lol. 

 

What did you get?

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

Congrats on making a mistake you’ll never make again. That happens to everyone here. The egg is based off lifetime crime earnings. Next one you get, hold onto it for like a decade.