Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a Team

Started by Nina0215 [3295683] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
13 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Nina0215 [3295683]

I am looking for individuals that are active and looking.  I sell a game store. 

 

Everyone has a chance until they don't.

If you keep your stats up you have a way to make alot of money.  I will pay you 100k just apply and after three days I'll give you 100K.

 

You stay with me you will can earn 500k and up. 

 

Please help me make this one of the Best shops.