Can I get some Xanax for my first war plz? 😆
Xanax
Started by TurtleSageRoshi [3331185] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
No.....
Play the game and grind like everyone else
Your in a faction, they should give you some for their war
Begging never ends well
I meant to reply to the go fund me thing...
There literally was a go fund me section in the donator forum that had just updated saying to ask for stuff, and ppl asked for mils and bils, I just wanted an extra Xanax or two. Thought what I wrote would add to that, not make this new thing. Idk how to even delete it
Graved - Low Quality