Got buy mugged by Nuvak [2217078] today so I bountied the guy out of principle because, why not. Here's the convo that followed lol
10:17
Him: i mug u for 4.5m, and u spend 7.5m on bounties? o.o bro
11:09
Me: Principles
Him: Spend more then please
:P
Me: I just might
Him: Please do!!!!
Him: But maybe up it a bit, 500k dont get taken on my level lol
16:20
Him: Fineeeeeeeee. I'll play your game
Him: waste of money but whatever
Me: lucky for me i got plenty
Him: :) Let's do it
Me: calling me a buy mugger... thats next level of dirty
Him: You are bountying me, i deserved the first 10, adding more is also dirty
Him: Now i'll just be pity and waste money.
Me: thats exactly what i want you to do
Me: waste all that money you stole, on me
Him: Nah i'm gonna do you better. I just allocated this weeks mugging whole, 500m, on bounties for you. Should run out in 2 months :)
Last message: 8 minutes ago
You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you.
He then goes on to block me :))
Kids these days...
Mentions: Nuvak [2217078]