Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bikini Giveaway!

Started by Coworker [3280976] on in Fun & Games.

26 replies · 230 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Coworker [3280976]

Did you know? July 5th marks the anniversary of the world's greatest invention, the bikini! The iconic swimwear was first introduced in 1946 by this handsome guy Louis Réard.

[image: editor-cdn.torn.com]

 

Named after the Bikini Atoll, where the United States conducted atomic tests, Réard's design revolutionized swimwear fashion with its daring and minimalist style.

[image: assets.editorial.aetnd.com]

 

To celebrate Bikini Day, I’m giving away swimwear to everyone who participates in this thread! Join the fun, share a comment, and get ready to turn some heads in your sexy new swimwear!

[image: editor-cdn.torn.com][image: editor-cdn.torn.com]

I'll be giving these away to posters in bundles! You will get multiple items!

Also at the end I will give out 3x 1,000,000 prizes

Contest will be closing Sunday, July 14th @ 23:59 TCT

[image: editor-cdn.torn.com]

[image: editor-cdn.torn.com]

[image: editor-cdn.torn.com]

 

 

 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

As a tall woman I prefer bikinis bc one pieces never fit right.  I'm old enough I don't have any issues with my self esteem while wearing one, plus they have some full coverage options so I don't gotta have it all hanging out like I'm selling bread, like "Rolls! Rolls! Come get your rolls!" 😜

 

I got a cute custom Care Bears top I wear with some bottoms I got off Amazon and it brings me joy to wear it in the kiddie pool out back when the kids are done and the water's all warm and filled with grass 😂

Threedog [2346786]

A Bikini means that we are at the halfway point to the true MVP of seasons, winter.

 

Possibly biased because I work outside, but summer is probably my least favorite season. You have high temperatures and bugs which is not a Winning combo for me.

 

That and if your AC goes out than you are quite literally cooked.

BaggyWrinkles [3145984]

The bikini was a wonderful invention,  no argument there.

 

But when it comes to female attire, nothing beats the sundress!

 

What piece of women’s attire most stokes a man’s desire?

 

The sundresss!

 

What outfit pink or white makes the front of my slacks abnormally tight?

 

The sundress!

 

That is all....

 

Sorry, recently been watching reruns of "How I Met Your Mother", and as soon as I saw this post, it's what came to mind....

dingus [3188789]

May i please have a bikini :)

 

coincident?  I think not...  4 out of the 15 replies to this thread have all been faction leaders / co leader :O

Mogao [2802637]

Bikinis are great! I didn’t understand until I started kitesurfing. Trying to change out of a bikini on a windy beach is so much easier than changing out of a one-piece.