only person I'm sharing feet pics with is toes. and i don't think shed like my feet very much lol
Mentions: Toes [2095421]
Started by Str1ngerBell [2892280] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
only person I'm sharing feet pics with is toes. and i don't think shed like my feet very much lol
Mentions: Toes [2095421]
Flying is the most boring part of the game. Anyone who travels all the time is making the game boring for themselves. I cant even bring myself to get all the merits for flying.
The problem is that flying is the only low-brain-activity gameplay loop for newer players.
Like real life though; if you think outside the box, have the time, and a marketable skill for Torn, you can definitely replace flying (9->5) with something else.
Can do art? Sell art.
Can program? Sell a program.
Good at managing people? Start a niche business that solves a sore spot you experienced with Torn.
Only you can make the game fun. If what you are doing is boring, stop doing it...
What do you really want from the game? Do that instead...
That question is better suited to be asked in Global Chat.
Correct on all 3 statements. *yawn*
Casino - RR and Poker
Make a thread like this, and see how many people decide to liven things up by slapping some bounties on you?
But seriously, all of the above suggestions. Plus become a reviver/buster/bailer?
Holy shit, this pointless thread is still going! 😮
Anyway, spotted this and figured I'd mention this has been happening to me more and more. I attack a named target and, their first attack; I'm dead.
Almost every time, the way around this is to use a vicodin, then attack throwing a smoke grenade (either try to attack more, or runaway, as you'll likely get killed either way 😅), then attack again (with full health) throwing a flash grenade first. You should be able to land enough hits now, without getting royally battered!
The one time (so far) this didn't work, I needed to use a damn Tyrosine needle! 😩
Buy low, sell high. Trade in Torn, don't fly.
Play with the right people. We often focus on perks, pay outs, and income. Then we wonder why we feel like crap everytime we log in.
Play with right people. So when you log in, it will be like going to your favorite cafe/ bar after a long hard day at work.
Personally my worst struggle in game was finding people with same depth of interest with me. IE when ppl say they are interested about rank waring, they are not that interested tbh. They don't bother doing trials and errors to test some theories. They won't even discuss it.
Same as when ppl say they are interested about running faction. They are ok with doing the leg works like administration, chain watch, etc. But they aren't interested to discuss the thinking process behind every decisions.
Same as when ppl say they are interested in trading. Ppl only interested in making money part.
When talking about my interests ppl thought I was arrogant or overbearing, so I used to isolate myself and work alone.
My partner in torn is not even in my faction. I am still very shy to discuss what bothers me or what I actually hv in mind. But he can pick up my cues. Because he has same depth interest about my faction, faction management, and other things.
And he is very outspoken person regarding ethics and moral values. He can remind people about it so effortlessly without making ppl uncomfortable. And if I am not in good mood, he will make jokes and make me laugh again.
How he can express his empathy simply by saying "what..." is very interesting. It's like mind reading to each other. That "what..." means "I know how you feel right now". And my "nah, chillax" means "it's fine. I am ok now". I enjoy that kind of communication tbh.
If I have to write all good things about him, it will be 100 pages long. I just adore him very much. I want to tell him daily how perfect I think he is but I don't know lol. So allow me to dump it here.
Thx to him I find the game not boring anymore. Checking discord and Torn becomes something I look forward to.
Play more than 1 year
Can confirm this is true. My family misses me, but they know it’s for a higher purpose.
Nope not really, game is pretty boring. The novelty wears off after a few months, then you either quit or justlog in to see numbers go up talk a little shit wipe and go do something else
Merits hunting is quite interesting 😃