It’s not a goodbye moment. She hasn’t stopped participating in any forum. She’s just not starting threads in GD. She’ll post replies and create threads in other forums. You’ll still see her posting often.
You have decided
Started by Coworker [3280976] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 96 / 96 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yep, they just transferred themselves over to VIP...
(Look at all that pink...)
Always thought posting lots of threads is weird, its not even shitposting/conversing, it's just a weird form of attention seeking.
Lack of actual human contact
It’s really easy to navigate the forums. Just open the threads you are interested in and ignore the ones you aren’t. It takes no effort other than dropping your eyes down to the next thread.
there’s even a way to set things up where you can have certain people’s posts stay hidden. I don’t recall how to do it but I know it still works because I’ll get a little blurb telling me the post is hidden. Maybe look it up and try it instead of posting on her threads about how much you dislike her threads.
Since when did you care if the community wants you here or not..
i got millions of msgs asking me to come back
Millions???
I hardly ever go into vip so that's cool if she gets her fix there.
Prob even get hounded out of there soon also lol.
Wait...there's a VIP area? Who's banana you gotta peel to get there?
Another 151 karma and you're there, brother.
70 days and 1,000+ posts is f**king crazy, holy shit
i was like 999,999 of those
CAP.
no u cap
Here ya go!
Lexa : I think you're just riled up because you're new and don't understand the forums yet
You are 20 days older bro...
Lexa: I've played before
Lexa: People know me..
Yeah no shit
Post Mug for $0 Edit: You sent a Tampon to JustJanet with the message: ;)
Mentions: JustJanet [911066]
I'm not saying she can’t be male or any of those things you’ve claimed. It’s all possible but evidence should be given.
Yipsy: I’ve got a teeniny brain and I’m jealous of Lexa’s success
You were sent a Tampon from Yipsy with the message: ;)
Sending a 58 year old woman a tampon is just a waste of time. It just screams misogynistic boy energy. We already knew that. Try harder next time.
Mentions: Yipsy [3303371]