Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Small Giveaway [Closed]

Started by nae [3142215] on in Graphics.

14 replies · 223 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
nae [3142215]

Giveaway

Swift as the Wind

 

I've got wicked ADHD and so I'll often hop between interests and it'll take me many months to come back to a certain hobby. I've been on a big GFX hyperfocus lately so here's one of those pieces lol

 

This is no longer an auction because of lack of interest lol

 

Winner will get the "Placeholder" text replaced with their name/ID. I'll also edit the piece to their liking if they wish.

 

Winner will be announced on Monday, and will be selected with a random number generator.

 

To enter just reply with anything.

 

[image: i.imgur.com]