Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by TitNipples [2984563] on in Attacking.

12 replies · 157 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
TitNipples [2984563]

Title says it all just attack me and I'll pay within the next 30 mins unless I'm afk in which case I'll do asap.

 

This number is unlimited so just attack away.

 

CURRENTLY SLEEPING DONT ATTACK UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO WAIT FOR PAY TILL I WAKE UP!

 

For each set of 10 I'll pay 5 xanax buffing payments to 410k each.

 

Will pay 350k for individual attacks over or under 10.

 

Super new players if you need first aid kits to do more hits let me know I have a bit I'm willing to give if you need them.

 

Ex 12 attacks 5 xanax and 700k cash.

 

If you wanna do 20 just lmk I'll pay the bonus out for every 10

 

Shop closed