Is there a way to find out what unique outcomes I haven' found out yet? I didn't keep track of which ones I found out already. Do I need to start trying out all unique outcomes again and keep note of which ones I have found?
Find missing unique outcomes
Started by circuit [2130487] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Sign in at https://torn.report/
Under the nerve section you can click crimes and see missing uniques.