06:54:06 - 13/07/24 Your maximum nerve increased from 110 to 115.
All crimes are at 100 CS except for Forgery which is at 86.
Started by skulduchaos [2635598] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
06:54:06 - 13/07/24 Your maximum nerve increased from 110 to 115.
All crimes are at 100 CS except for Forgery which is at 86.
Congrats!
Thank you!
Beautiful 😍
It's been boring with crimes since all my CS clocked 100. Cracking now looks like waste of nerve for 400k to 500k when you can make more than that from shoplifting and pickpocket.
Congrats on your achievement 💪
Thanks!
Been thinking of doing the 10k medals for the vandalism and cybercrime when I'm done with Forgery.
Thanks!
I think that's what I'll do push 10k on each crime
don't forget that OC's still help quite a bit for NNB
that's why I'm still only at 70