Hmm spinning a false narrative of conceived victory and superiority when you clearly getting stomped.....
You've been spending toooooo much time with the Damage gang, mate... their traits rubbing on to you xP
Started by BongoMabdul [2706121] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hmm spinning a false narrative of conceived victory and superiority when you clearly getting stomped.....
You've been spending toooooo much time with the Damage gang, mate... their traits rubbing on to you xP
This is a text based browser game, there is only illusionary prestige.
Wake up, do you seriously need to be spoon fed what they are doing? xD
What they do? They use new members to make a profit. You have the select few "leaders" who take new players and use them for everything they can get out of them every week, war after war, chain after chain. They tell them they are sexy to make tons of money making hits and chains only to keep saying, " we are busy and payday is coming" when in fact it's not. They promise 100k a hit to a new player, but u have to make at least 18 hits to get paid and you are forbidden to take the bonus 25, 50, etc. those are reserved for leadership. They sit back and make deals with opposing factions and collect 15-20 caches every week and can't pay their member a 100k promised hit?
*Edit*
Ok, so I never meant to come of as an inconsiderate bit*h. I'm aware of the passing of one of the leaders and I'm sorry about that. I truly am. Everyone knows what it's like when a friend/family passes before their time. I was also paid today. So I thank you for that. But I still stand by my comments.
So I knew a couple people that told me to join Monarch, and was even recruited by Slork, so I joined with no expectations. I'm not a hardcore player, log on a couple times a day. I was just happy with the perks. I would do hits for chains with asking NOTHING in return. I never once asked for pay. I was then approached by leadership asking to be a chainer. I said I didn't think it would be a good idea, but was basically pushed into it.
This was the message and my reply... "Also, are you open to make some money during our weekly wars? If so, we can promote you to a "chainer" role, where you'll also gain access to the xanax drug (only for stacking energy before the war), and medical items for coming out of the hospital. What do you think?""
My reply -I don't think I'm strong enough . My stats kinda suck
But I accepted, and made my attacks. Again I didn't beg for my pay right after war was over. I finally just questioned it 4 days after in the main chat and was told "later today/tonight". That was Thursday. So by Saturday when still nothing? I think this could have been handled differently. After the passing of the leader, maybe a week should have been taken off, roles reassigned and managed, all obligations to faction members fulfilled. But instead another war started, chains planned, etc.
I was told this was a faction to grow with. We are told to stack the day before war. Make hits for 4 days during war. Sure this levels us up but there is no stats to build except for a couple days. We know this isn't helping us grow. What good is being level 80 if you're beaten by level 30's. The 100k per hit in all honesty isn't anything compared to most other factions. We are just used to make the leaders rich. I don't agree with that. This is how your "family" works? Make the little guys do all the work and the elders get all the rewards? They know how to manipulate the war system to severely reap the rewards. When wars were created, do u think the intent was for factions to determine who wins and loses before it even starts?
So, I said my peace. I know I will be kicked after war, and I was planning on leaving anyways. I know I will continue to be attacked, hospitalized, and threatened all by the monarch family which has been going on since my original post. So I will be taking a break from the game to focus on things more important to me in life.
Again, to the Monarch family, I am sorry for your loss.
The leader died last week, so I’m sorry if your $100k is a little late as she used to take care of it.
wow you are a piece of shit
Who told her that her pic was sexy? You guys gotta stop lying lmao
If you don't like it - you're welcome to f**k off
Yeah right this is a bunch of bullshit bc I got sent a mail offering me 100k to like this but got attacked directly after, don't you think she part of a conspiracy but has more to be avoided of questioning? *Edit* the send anonymously sent money to me (200k) after reading this and blames monarch, yet why hide in the shadows and poach at the "petrified?"
you'll be fine
Monarchs are truly a POS. Just look at their response smh. Very toxic of these people
Who’s multi/bot are you?
The person sending these mails has been issued a warning, buying karma is not permitted. They should find other ways to support their friend.
Oh no my karma income
Are you talking about Keelos?
So we talk about factions sharing the rw goods with the members. Monarch oscuridad got 29 caches for the last predetermined "win". How much went to the members? 🤔
Everyone is offered a fixed value for their hits, if you feel you’re worth more, then find another opportunity.