Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dinosaur Stats Update

Started by Alfonsito [2561853] on in Achievements.

16 replies · 471 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
43
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Alfonsito [2561853]

Hello! Good dino afternoon, 7 months ago was the last time I updated my stats with a post, so I thought it was appropriate to show them and to make it more interactive, I want to know what you recommend I continue training💪

 

999,647 Strength

 

1,627,716,551 Defense

 

15,637,913 Speed

 

13,299,799 Dexterity

 

Total: 1.657.653.910