Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[FULL] 10* AN

Started by Scubsil [2074575] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
9 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Scubsil [2074575]

Active and ideally with around 10k man and 20k end, if not higher. If close I may require you to buy trains to catch you up.

 

I don't charge a tax, I sell trains and keep them reasonably priced (you get a full week at a time).

 

Message with stats (mail will give me a notification).