Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 100 - #4021

Started by Ninja29 [1198956] on in Achievements.

10 replies · 194 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Ninja29 [1198956]

Only took me 15 years ha! Been inactive plenty amongst the years.

 

In Feb 2022 (edit: lvl holding much longer than that), I was level 80 and after 2 years in Feb 2024, i thought surely, I have enough exp to get to level 100, so I clicked the upgrade button. One by one, going up, but it was short lived. Only got to level 86.

 

This was a disappointment so I decided now is the time to get myself to 100, been waiting decade for it

 

Since Feb Apr 2024, I've been averaging around 1 level per week as a drug free player (well started munching on cannabis fairly recently). 

 

The 2x EXP week helped a lot to go from 99 to 100, took 329 attacks, otherwise would have been a lot more. I have been using a prof weapon (31.45%), looking to sell it now.

 

Also managed to get rank #26 Invincible!

 

After months of attacking, back to the gym for me, have had SSL unlocked since 2013.

Ninja29 [1198956]

I think Xanax number 50 was actually an overdose and I did not enjoy that (I have taken a couple more during EXP week to get that lvl 100)

 

Being "Drug Free", means that I was able to get all my other drug merits (50 drugs taken) without worrying about xanax E loss, since I'm already not getting that E anyway ha

 

Also save a lot of $$, my hobby is watching my money grow in caymans lmao

Five [959585]

You did 20 attacks in your Feb 2022 - Feb 2024 timeframe, course you wouldnt have levelled! Grats on getting there now :)

Ninja29 [1198956]

tbh, I've been holding for probably a good 10 years, just slowly randomly upgrading (not to the max), so that 2 year isn't exactly the base starting point, don't have a clear timeframe, but clearly not enough exp gained as much as i had hoped

Coworker [3280976]

You deserve it! It didn't take very long XD Congrats on 100! 

How do things change once you hit 100? You get to focus on NOT gaining experience? 

Ninja29 [1198956]

Back to gym training for me, still need to complete crimes 2.0 and lots of merits/awards to get. Whether I chase the merits is another thing, will need to check what other easy ones are left to get.