Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

This needs to stop.

Started by HomelessE [2778951] on in Graveyard.

37 replies · 2.05k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

HomelessE [2778951]

Recently I was put on blast for the way I run my alliance “The Insignia” and while I feel that everyone is justified too there own opinion what’s not justifiable is this. 

 

[image: snipboard.io]

 

[image: snipboard.io]

[image: snipboard.io]

 

now I don’t mind the bounty’s as much, if you feel justified to put money on my head then go for it, but and telling someone to kill themselves over a game is crazy.

 

i hope whoever send this too me has a long look in a mirror and realises that telling a 17 year old to kill themself over a f**king game is a tad bit overkill.

 

(as much as I’d love to put the guy on blast I feel that enough hate has already been spread because of me already so I’ll keep his discord account anonymous even tho I’m pretty sure it’s a burner)

 

Korten [290467]

Maybe they just wanted you to take control of your life?

 


ʷʰᵒ ᵒⁿ ᵉᵃʳᵗʰ ᶦˢ ʷᵉˢᵗᵉʳⁿˀ

DkOP [2255896]

What is your goal with this post. If its stopping the bounties then Im pretty sure this post will only cause more

JustJanet [911066]

Telling someone they’re a piece of shit is one thing.  Telling that piece of shit to kill themselves is another.  

Do we honestly think the person is a piece of shit? No… they are just behaving in a way that disgusts and grosses us out.  Calling them a piece of shit is a way to let them know that their behavior sucks.  It gives them the opportunity to reassess their actions and perhaps change their ways.  Whether they do or not is on them.

 

telling a person to take their own life just lets that person know that you are as big of a piece of shit as they are and there is nothing you can teach them.  You can’t get to be a bigger piece of disgusting shit than encouraging another human to kill themselves. Then, when you find out that person is a teenager… well you are like the shit that’s stuck in the creases of where a heel is attached to the shoe!  Disgusting, gross, and just awful to try to remove!  You are as much the problem as the piece of shit you are talking to!  

Wolverine [1971836]

free weapon experience for you: people ask to be bountied.

 

for example recently I have been bountied for no reason and I wish the amount was higher.

Mead [1394423] Committee Committee

You need to learn how to block more people, because this is how it's always been, and this is how it will always be. The only power you have is on your own side.

 

So at that point you have two choices. You can make a huge production over it, get all dramatic, throw down a soliloquy and stir some shit up... OR, you can just drop psychos like that out of your life and move on.

 

One day you'll realise just how relaxing option two is.

Filthy_GrincH [2605359]

Typical Torn bullying. Sorry bro, it happens.
The bounties are kind of a ritual so just deal W: it
But yeah the wording... nu_hu... indeed a big No-No.