When playing a game of RR, when only two shots are left, the option to take three shots still appears (and I suspect the same +1 bug with one shot)[image: historymap.info]
Another issue with RR?
Started by Master_Baiter [2070052] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 43 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
I will ask Yevhen to check, the x2 and x3 buttons should be disabled when it is not possible to fire that many shots. So x2 button should be disabled when there's 1 turn of game left and x3 button should be disabled when there are less than 2 turns of game left.
Thanks!
yeah i'm seeing this too.
I saw this, and I _think when I saw this, and clicked on triple-tap with only 2 bullets left, it only shot 1 bullet.
As mentioned in another bug report that CloudJumper marked as closed/duplicate, I have recently experience the opposite problem - where I should have the option for a double-tap but am only given an option for a single shot.
Hello
The issue is fixed
Changes will be applied soon
Thanks