Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Krastov Graphics

Started by Saturn [2141481] on in Graphics.

19 replies · 461 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
Saturn [2141481]

 

 

 

 

 

So, instead of just an auction post, I'll be doing requests for graphics, as signatures, profile pictures and others.

Here will be also some pieces that I'll be selling and as my showcase. 

 

If you want some request or some of the artwork, hit me up with a message, and we'll work out the details. Currently I'll be leaving 3 spots for requests, the first being which I'm currently working on. Any proposal you may want, just let me know.

 

Signatures/Banners/PFP - 10m

 

Request Spots:

1. Open

2. Open

3. Open

 

 

Note: Depending on the work to be done, I retain the right to not accept.

 

Gambit - 10m

 

 

Vincent - 10m

 

 

Werewolf - 10m

 

 

 

 

Music Store Banner - 10m

 

 

Magical Witch PFP - 5m

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

 

 

 

 

 

Secret Skeleton Event 2024:

 

 

 

 

LSD [1764304]

Looks dope, you should experiment with the texts, make them blend in more with the background and such. Shadows, lighting, blur… experiment.

 

looks good though.. got potential.