guys I need your opinion I have a donator box it's worth 23,892,998 you think people would buy a ticket to be in a rally to win one ? I think it would be a million for a ticket ???? I don't think it's against the rules I would keep track on a Google spreadsheet you can only buy five entries it would go something like this you pick a number 1 through 30 text me and i will put it down in the spreadsheet and and google will pick randomly pick a number 1 through 30 no duplicate numbers
opinions needed
Started by micnut [3298795] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Most-liked replies
- KLDrago_Retired [438529]
· 2 likes ·
It's a gamble, but the prize is only meh. It might run a few times but I think the true value is building credibility and introducing bigger prizes, slowly extending from 30 to 50 to 100 tickets wagering bigger and …
It's a gamble, but the prize is only meh. It might run a few times but I think the true value is building credibility and introducing bigger prizes, slowly extending from 30 to 50 to 100 tickets wagering bigger and bigger prizes. Of course you'll have to pocket some cash to get bigger and better items such as caches and Private island. Imagine a $5 million a ticket raffle for a PI. Food for thought.
Definitely not against the rules, especially since scamming is legal on Torn. However, there's always consequences to actions.