Ok, I'll try to be as accurate as possible to help y'all get to the bottom of this before my nerves get the better of me worrying about a potential account ban for a glitch that I don't know if it does exists or not but I don't have the attention span to read the requested page and still remember everything for this report, let alone remembering to actually report it, so here goes:
-I currently have only ever played on my phone
-I was logged in on the phone app
-I noticed a discord announcement at the top of my phone for the NPC attack on Tiny
-since I don't have Tiny saved as either an enemy or friend (I will ASAP now) I clicked the link in discord
-the link didn't open up in the phone app though, it opened up in my Google Web browser
-this prompted me to do an email verification 6 digit number code
-i did and it then logged me into Torn through the Google web browser on my phone (while the games phone app was still running, I hadn't closed out of the app)
-unfortunately the link didn't take me to anything I recognized but I'm sure that's more my fault and so I clicked the (all running apps) button to switch back over to the games phone app version
-so now phone app is being used and Google is in background
-i noticed a faction member needing a banker to send them 300k in the faction chat but to no avail and I was knowingly fresh out of donator packs
-so I clicked the city tab, followed by the donator house tab and then the 'get it on Google' button/tab link
-I then chose the $100 (American currency) for 25 donator packs option
-I can't honestly recall if the 1 click verification popped up or not because I was in a rush trying to get the packs to sell 1 so I could send the 100k requested
-then instead of the normal 'Thank You' page, it had taken me back to a previous page
-I sat and waited for a bit for either the thank you page or the email notification verifying the purchase
-neither came so I checked my inventory (because I swear like normal the 1 click verification had popped up and I looked to make sure the card being used was my personal bank card and not my joint bank card with my fiance) and the 25 donator packs were there
-my heart sank, I checked my drop down menu for an email but didn't have one
-so I opened this bug window
-then I completed the original intention behind the purchase and sold 1 donator pack at the pawn shop so I could send my in game friend/faction mate the 100k
-Somewhere in there (either before or after helping my friend) I clicked my 'log' and saw it say the word 'null'
-so I switched to this bug report tab and started to recount the events in here
-upon recounting the events I realized maybe it had something to do with my account still being logged into on the Google Internet browser as well as the phone game app and so I closed the game tab in Google and then closed out of the Google app
-I didn't want my account banned or y'all to think I was trying to sell a donator pack quick before you noticed it to have 1 for free or whatever and so while writing this (and after closing Google tab and app) I went through the $100 purchase process again and everything worked out on both ends.. I got both the in game thank you page and an email verification of the purchase
-I'm not a thief or a beggar, I now have 49 donator packs but have only paid for 25 of them so if you could please remove 25 donator packs from my account (since I sold 1 as explained) I would appreciate it
-also, this all transpired on the same Internet connection as I was at home and on homes WiFi and also only on my cell phone