Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling points

Started by Dualplatform [2206583] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 167 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dualplatform [2206583]

So I've been around for a while, but I haven't played in a good long while. I see there have been a few changes.

 

 I've got 1,500 points, I see the point market is pretty low right now, but I remember there was another place to sell them for like a fixed price, where is that place?

flare [2195157] Officer Officer

You use to be able to sell it to the pawnshop but that feature was removed. Points market is the only option now 

Mogao [2802637]

You used to be able to sell them to the pawn shop, but that got removed. Here’s the announcement post: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16402948&b=0&a=0