I'm looking for an existing tampermonkey script or someone willing to write it for me. The script would enable faster attacking of the player (attack page), more details in private.
Looking for faster attack script
Started by Rafale [3001212] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
If it's something you want to discuss in private I'm going to assume that it's against the rules. Nobody will make a script for you that's breaking the rules.
Completly legal, checked old threads. Just didn't wanna share ideas 🙃
There's a 1 second delay between each hit. If you're trying to make that faster I'd imagine it's not legal.
Actually didn't know that, thanks
Shoot me the details in a message then, I'll see if it's something I can work on for you