Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Energy Rush

Started by ischuo [2786290] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 272 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
ischuo [2786290]

Does SS perks guaranteed a premium ones always? Or is it been nerfed and changed to random including cheap or regular cans?

nihilisticcat [2112766]

I know before the release of the 5/10/15e cans you'd get 20/25/30 at rough chances of 30/40/30%, but idk if they added the smol cans into the pool. I know grocery didn't, their JP->cans stayed the same, but I don't have data on SS. I assume it's the same but I couldn't say for sure