Honestly, this is quite an accomplishment for SMTH - Phoenix Nirvana to beat the record by a full 2 minutes. How do you think they did it?
Started by QuantumSatori [2614579] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Honestly, this is quite an accomplishment for SMTH - Phoenix Nirvana to beat the record by a full 2 minutes. How do you think they did it?
My guess is they did it the way cosing and septembergone said they did it. So, medding out for each other during a RW.
Mentions: Fedded Archives
Yup. And this record is likely to fall rather easily too.
I think it's a cool thing to push the limits on and keep factions engaged/practicing coordination during friendly termed war. Hope we see more of these records smashed.
All of the above.
i mean, a full faction of 100 ppl on the same page just need to make 5 hits each in 3 minutes.
p sure this record could go down to like 20-30 seconds if a faction can manage to be online at the same time and have level 1s lined up to one shot lol
Yeah, I was posting this more as a joke since it’s basically a meme that SMTH factions are full of multis.
I haven’t seen any obvious cues to agree with the claim, but looking through the personal stats pages of SMTH members within the same faction, I can definitely see why people feel that way. So many of them have nearly identical numbers of Xanax taken, and minimal actual account activity. Seems like they basically log on, take Xanax and train, then log back off. That being said, I wouldn’t be even slightly surprised if I looked at a SMTH faction one day and saw 3/4 of their members fedded for multiple accounts or RMT.
Though, I think a lot of the hatred for SMTH stems from how many PSFs their members own, and how broken PSF profit is when compared to every other company.
One of the biggest advantage for smth is really like 99% of our members are in the same time zone, and Thursday 10 pm is really prime time for everyone to get online.
But then again, It's a feat we are all quite proud of. Despite lots of hatred and bias toward SMTH, most of us are just here to enjoy casual gaming. Considering how laggy Torn can be in China, can't say I'm not proud of this new record.
Chuck_Norris v2.0?