Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

EMBARGOS RE-OPENED

Started by Mode [3147879] on in Trading Post.

15 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Mode [3147879]

First come first serve.

 

PRICE: 3.75M


+500K on DIABETES DAY

 

Current Quantity: 1


Embargo’s will halve the person targeted Happiness.

 

Mail Me if interested and make sure to include targets name, I will reply then payment and Embargo Happen

 

I will sent a event log to you as Proof.


Why to Use Embargo’s

 

For my rates the pricing is similar to the effectiveness of Dog Poop and Toilet Paper, but you are guaranteed success with a Embargo, unlike other means.

 

If I am online I will respond ASAP, if not it may take a few hours.

 

My schedule is USA

 

( I gain a Embargo roughly every week)