So Vats is a fallout thing but I wish we had something like that to make attacks a little more fun, maybe a 2d movement system? Also I think It'd be a fun add on and add more strategy. This could be problematic to do coding wise, otherwise I don't see a whole lot of bad to this. Although coding and modeling could be of a larger issue so it is something to consider. What is everyone's thoughts on the combat system though? Do you guys find it fun or is it kinda meh?
VATS/Combat system
Started by AnnabelleLee [3359190] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
Moved to suggestions