Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ranch or Mansion?

Started by Lensseyy [3352591] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 1.01k views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
25
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lensseyy [3352591]

I cant really decide on whether or not to get a ranch or keep my mansion and i will be using either of these properties for happy jumping. I was wanting to know cause i would think ranch would be better since i think you'd get a great jump of happiness considering it's 15 million compared to 3 million right?

VladBull [2321305] Committee Committee

Don't waste time with any of the two. 
Your first priority is to reach level 15 so you can fly and unlock another income srteam.

With that, you can start renting a PI that will give you more happy, besides the flying benefits.

I don't know if you started reading the Tutorial forum, but that's a must if you want to play the game well and not waste time doing avoidable mistakes

1) Baldr's Basic Advice
2) iribuya's Visual Guide To Flying

I would start from the above two guides and learn as you go

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice · iribuya's Visual Guide To Flying

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Nobody that's happy jumping does it in a ranch. If you can afford happy jumps, you can afford a PI rental to maximize your jumps.

Titanic_ [2968477]

Focus your energy in the gym to where you can reliably beat the levelling targets that are level 20-25 (100 in each stat is a good spot), then farm those targets until you reach level 15.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

I highly disagree with this statement. 

 

The EXP gains at lower levels are pretty decent, he should fast track his way to level 15.

 

Screw training, he'll have YEARS to train afterwards. 

Faith [2659506]

But won’t he need to have at least 100 in each stat to hit those targets? 

I usually advise my newbies to get 200 in at least three stats before switching to attacking, but maybe I’m being overly cautious.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

You're an idiot. And the fact you're a Torn Reporter just falls directly in line with the Torn Reporter that just scammed someone. You don't know the game more than a Penny knows a Dime from a Nickel. 

 

Shut up. 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

He's looking for advice, I'm giving him advice. You're giving him bullshit casual non-sense. You're wrong. Done.

Titanic_ [2968477]

You're advising him to pick between very few targets that he'll be competing hard for.

 

Even the weakest targets on Baldr's list are unhittable for a day 0 noob that hasn't trained anything past the starting missions. 

 

When I started, I took the advice of train until 400 total stats so that you can mow through the highest level (read: highest xp) targets on the public lists. And it still took me 140 attacks to get to level 15 at day 4.

 

There is a baseline that needs to be trained to before you can really commit to levelling to 15 if you want to be efficient about it.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

He's 8 days old... not 0. So That point is gone.

 

And when you started you got bad advice. So that's also gone. 

 

I've seen dozens of players reach level 15 in under 48 hours. So, you're wrong again. 

 

Any more falsifications you want to clackity clack on your keyboard?

HarryWho [196532]

Damn.. those are some harsh words .... 

 

"Torn Reporter that just scammed someone"

 

Mind sharing who or when there is such a precedence?

Truly believe every article put up in Torn is fact checked and verified to the best of the staff capability.

 

Just for my knowledge sake, not questioning your statement.