Hello everyone,
It is me Titus back again except this time instead of a shit post you all will be getting a hate post. That's right a hate post. A post filled with hate hence making it a hate post. I still don't know why people call my other posts quote on quote "a shit post" when in fact I never put literal quote on quote "shit" in my posts. Ya'll confuse me but that's besides the point.
I have endured a lot in this game, from getting my nuts punched to people calling me spastic to Temu Ferret, that's cool, but you know what's not cool?
This:
02:23:31 - 22/07/24 You drank a Can of Goose Juice gaining 8 energy
02:23:40 - 22/07/24 You used 5 energy and 3 happiness training your strength in Global Gym increasing it by 7,309.09 to *********
and of course this:
What kind of abomination is this. What am I supposed to do with 3 energy?? I may not be the sharpest crayon in the shed but come on Ched fix you're shit dude.
This is what the average HOF faction player looks like by the way: