Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company Suggestion

Started by AsamiWillow [3362304] on in Suggestions.

5 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
AsamiWillow [3362304]

So, I don't know if anyone has suggested it yet, but I'm going to either way. Along the lines of player run companies, (If the wiki is updated, since I'm not a high enough level to open my own yet), there doesn't seem to be a Medical Company type that you can open, I feel as though that is a missed opportunity, since we have companies like car dealerships that can give discounts on care parts, a cyber cafe that increases virus production speed, we even have law firms that can decrease bail costs. So why not a medical company? Some companies you can use JP to get items from so why not a medical company that can do that, or even speed up healing time, or how about an ability to lower your medical cooldown?

AsamiWillow [3362304]

I'm not talking about the job, once you hit level 10 you can make your own COMPANY, they all have benefits just like the actual jobs, but are fully PLAYER OWNED, and that is what I'm talking about 

Awesome-O [2356036]

if you want to make this a serious suggestion then you need to do some work

 

List possible job roles

List possible perks

List how many job points will be needed for each perk

Suggest fee for setting up this company 

Suggest how many positions in the company

List stock that needs to be brought

JustAndrey [2527016]

This has already been suggested few times before with a really interesting suggestion here.

As mentioned by Awesome, if you want to make a serious suggestion then show us how it would look like if it was implemented, Therefore list everything awesome said, how it would affect certain playstyles, what would be its general place in torn ecosystem and so on.

 

If you want to make a suggestion, have at the very least the main concept already fairly flashed out. The individual values can stay relatively vague and left on community (and in the best case devs) to decide, but if you effectivelly just say "I don't see x anywhere so let's add it" without any elaboration, your suggestion just becomes an annoying fodder blocking actually good suggestions.

 

I recommend just playing the game a bit before trying to suggest something, I think the only forums you should be currently browsing are Q&A and tutorials and guides.

Mentions: New education, companies, mechanics and features

AsamiWillow [3362304]

I was going to, I was setting the basis for the suggestion, but now since it's been shown that someone else already did a post, I see no point in adding more.