Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

!!! GIVING AWAY !!!

Started by Toosi [3342526] on in Graveyard.

238 replies · 1.62k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 239 / 239 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
239
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
74 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Toosi [3342526]

⚠️⚠️⚠️   Free kitten plushie and beer, one each, for whoever likes this forum and replies at it  ⚠️⚠️⚠️

🐈🐈‍⬛🐱

No time limit as long as I'm alive and checking torn 

Send me a message if you need anything else and I'd read it, no guarantee to send you anything else 😁

🍺🍻

. 

. 

Ps: I'm super sorry I was afk for a long time. I'll begin doing it in 3 hours which I'd arrive at torn. 

Thanks