Something something players sit out?
NS v CR
Started by PMV [1577993] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 91
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- critch [507888]
· 40 likes ·
Why are most of the faction tags that posted in this thread so far Monarch, talk about rent free, only way you lot can stay relevant I guess, you guys are the Man City of torn, no one cares what … - Khawasi [1607981]
· 31 likes ·
Penicillin attacked you but stalemated I WIN :) - ovoxo [2744348]
· 29 likes ·
Hopefully in Q424 CrazedOne can DM less Monarch members about how horrible Fidel, Nova and Champ are and ask his two top statters to stop running away every single time an important matchup is pending. If neither of them are …
Mentioned in this thread
Penicillin [1517799] ×1
Best of luck to NS. I don't think they will be needing it though. Looking forward to watching this one.
I am tempted to bet 2b on NS but after last week I have PTSD
How long until cr excuses start rolling in
1b on NS quote to book
Think NS got this one, 100 mil on NS quote to book! (Void if termed)
I have been waiting for this one... Will be a great match :D
I'm coming for you Cartis
I've got crazy love for NS ...hope the activity holds up
CR surely take this with their superior damage dealt and respect gain over the last month. Go CR!
This will be an interesting matchup, looking forward to it :)
I like both sides but gotta back my boys at NS, will bet anything from $50m upwards, any amount, max bet $2b. Willing to do multiple bets, quote to book :)
50m on NS. Void if termed. Quote to book.
The reality is we're missing the necessary people that would make this the top-tier war it could be, but seems both teams are never 100% when we pair. That's the risk we take when signing on the dotted line. Hopefully, that'll change on the next one in Q424!
See ya's out there o/
That’s the spirit! I’m sure your members feel invigorated by the confidence you’ve instilled into them through this comment.
Hopefully in Q424 CrazedOne can DM less Monarch members about how horrible Fidel, Nova and Champ are and ask his two top statters to stop running away every single time an important matchup is pending.
If neither of them are on the cards, he can always attempt to poach the remaining talent out of PT.
How come every time CR war Crazed goes into it with a million different excuses. Maybe you should be less focused on emotionally blackmailing anyone who doesn't think CR is God's gift to the world and focus more on not sending your best players out of the faction so you can make excuses for when you inevitably get the shit kicked out of you by Monarch and NS
That one time Z_junior stalemated to me has convinced me anything can happen..
I think with me out of NS1 missing my favorite clown 🤡 noses that basically makes it as even as possible good luck to NS1 👑 👑 👑
Goodluck NS, I'm looking forward to it.
Why are most of the faction tags that posted in this thread so far Monarch, talk about rent free, only way you lot can stay relevant I guess, you guys are the Man City of torn, no one cares what you achieve
Everyone, if we ignore them, they might go away 🤞
back on topic, always a good battle between the 2 teams, good luck all 👍
Borrow my gear for a war then bet against me you turd, 100m booked.
GL NS, it'll be fun. Let's get it boys/girls!